Fabulous news – our Zapier integration is live!
If you’re new to Zapier, you’re in for a treat: Zapier automates integrations between web apps, essentially bypassing the need for APIs.
Craft users, you can now integrate Craft with Slack, Trello, Salesforce, Asana and TargetProcess.
What you can do with each integration:
- Craft + Slack = get Slack notifications for new Craft items; create Craft items from starred Slack messages
- Craft + Trello = create Trello cards from new Craft items; create Craft items from new Trello cards
- Craft + Asana = create Asana tasks from new Craft items; create Craft items from newly tagged Asana tasks
- Craft + TargetProcess = create TargetProcess user stories from new Craft items; create new Craft items from TargetProcess user stories
- Craft + Salesforce = create new Craft items from Salesforce tasks
If you value the need for syncing the data on all your apps, keep in mind Craft also integrates (outside of Zapier) with: Google Drive, Dropbox, Pivotal Tracker, GitHub, Intercom, TFS and Jira. Build multiple workflows with this new feature!
Need more details on how to activate the integration?